Wednesday, August 01, 2007

take it as a good sign that i haven't checked in lately; i'm doing well! I'm just super busy getting stuff done before Surgery Day, hereafter to be called S-Day. They aren't even things that are that important, but for some reason, i feel compelled to do them before i have to sit in bed wishing i could do them....like rearranging my bedroom, dusting ceiling fans and getting up into the attic. If it weren't for impending S-Day, i wonder if i'd care...nah.

i haven't really even gotten on the computer much, and when i do, i am reading others' blogs then i feel like my day isn't that exciting to write about. Don't get me wrong...its exciting to me and tready, but would it be of interest to my dear readers? not so sure.....

In fact, I've been meaning to blog so much that i even dreamt about it last night. In a true Art-imitates-Life fashion ( the art here being my dream) i was dreaming that i was washing dishes, wanting to blog about my day. But my "day" in my dream had been interesting, involving a deceased old friend who was chasing my car on foot, trying to get me a secret message....(or something like that, its a little hazy now.) Anyway, yesterday i was actually washing dishes and wanting to blog...so i dreamt about it.

was this worthwhile reading? maybe not...i'm tired. Just wanted everyone to know that i'm doing ok.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

yes! it is worth my while, especially when i devour every sentence you write. more! more! more!

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's nice to hear that you're enjoying your days. How was Tready's bday? We've got his present...sitting on top of the tv...hopefully we can get it in the mail before he turns 4.
xox
amy

Martha said...

Love the shoes.

Please send your address again. I apologize. I misplaced the piece of paper. My email address is llandma@gmail.com. I keep up with email better. I have the grey gardens recorded. I need to send it and some pictures to you.

How soon after surgery can you have some visitors at the hospital. Do you think next day? or should we wait?

Martha