Friday, September 21, 2007

False Alarm! Whew!

When i woke up this morning, I couldn't flex my foot...it really freaked me out, as I was barely awake. I think i had just slept in a weird position and it was asleep because as i started to move my foot around and get that blood circulating, it got more feeling and flexed just fine.

Thank GOD i'm able to flex my foot!! That was the first time that i had any idea what it'd be like if i couldn't....it was bizarre. There are areas around the scar tissue that have some numbness, and i also have some other numb spots where the tendons where replaced, but when my brain tells something to move, i'm able to do it. When my brain told my foot to flex this morn, the foot said " Nope ." Bad Foot.

No, GOOD FOOT...You work! Hurray! It was just a short little nightmare-scare and all is well. Only now, I appreciate that little movement all the more.

1 comment:

KB said...

I have never told anyone this before ... I'm glad you can flex.