Monday, April 07, 2008

Good Distractions

Boy, I sure do hate it when i wait this long to update; where in the world do i begin?



I think I'll mention again how much the computer is a distraction for me...how i can waste lotsa time on here when i should be doing other less enjoyable things ( i.e laundry, dishes, etc.). So, i've spent weeks avoiding the computer and getting caught up with "stuff". Now....I'm back! (Actually, I've been here all along, reading all my favorite blogs & keeping up with y'all. )





So, what's been so distracting? A bunch of mundane things that aren't even blog-worthy, but important enough for me to be driven crazy if they go undone. A lot of stuff left over from the post-surgery days when i couldn't do it myself, but wouldn't want to ask someone else to do it...(such as horrendous dog-hair build-up under the furniture. ) I've been working like a fiend to get that stuff taken care of....so i can focus on more important stuff. I wish i could overlook those things, but its hard for me to take on new tasks until they are tackled.



wow this is a boring blog.



i think i need some pictures to spice things up.

Here is my Number One distraction...a pretty good excuse to fall behind on my blogging, eh?

Ever since the Sarcoma Summer and beyond, I've really tried to make the most of each day. Without the time demands of Roller Derby, Radiation treatments or Physical Therapy....2008 finds me with my days back to myself....and to my little rascal.

I'll eventually get caught up here on the blog-o-sphere.
Things are great....thanks for asking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great distraction!!! I miss the little Tready Bear and can't wait to see him again soon. He looks precious in that picture. Plus if you don't get all the mundane things completed (I know they can be an exuse) but if they are bothering you, it is important they are in the past to really let your creativity run wild.