Thursday, May 01, 2008

random thoughts

i had no idea what to post today, so i started searching thru pictures for some inspiration.

This was taken the first day i figured out that the crutches were slowing me down. I was at an Estate sale, there were beaucoup bargains, and i couldn't hold them all with the durn crutches. I tossed them aside and discovered hobbling.
It was also one of the first ventures out of the house after my surgery. Man, i was excited that day. I found an entire Lawrence Welk album collection...and some plants.
This is what Lil T did with his new underpants; he was so proud of them, he put them on display.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ruby
It was a pleasure to open the Daily Sentinel online and see you on the cover. It’s wonderful to know that you are going great. I hope to read more of your BLOG. You are such an icon in that little town.
John Wilkerson and Chip Brock. Atlanta Ga.

carrie said...

Hey, my friend Brandy (your cousin?) sent me over here to say hi and can I just say that I haven't heard the name Nacogdoches for AGES?! I used to live outside Tyler on Lake Palestine in a place called Brookshires Recreation Park. Ever heard of that?

Well, my stepdad was always going to Nacogdoches for something I'm unsure of right now. But wow! Small world.

Unknown said...

ok, that is the most precious image. And, look at his gams.

xo,
mp

KB said...

That's a pretty cute boy you have there.