Friday, May 18, 2007

Magnetic Resonance Imaging

Did you know that's what MRI stands for? i sure didn't...never even thought about it before. Really, the last month has been like that....to say that i've had thoughts of things never pondered before is an understatement. My life has been forever changed; even if the tests come back and they tell me that this is a just an undigested piece of gum i swallowed when i was in 8th grade! ( yes, Pat Casey, 8th grade!)

Ooops! they just called my name...its my turn. More later....

5 comments:

ManiPrincess said...

I can't get over what a great attitude you have. It is no wonder so many people are drawn to you and love you so much. I am so very proud of my big sis. Lot of love.

Anonymous said...

You know what? Keep on keepin' on. Calciare culo, amica mia! Salute!

LH the DH said...

OMG, I should have known.....You may want to consider a writing career somewhere down the line! What an extraordinary way with words you have my dear.

The reference to the Blue Birds and the said Knee-Bunion and it quite possibly being undigested gum from the 8th grade almost made me pee in my pants! It's too early in the day for that. Must show Hayden!

Keep the funny coming, it's good for the soul and for us. Love you like a sis...you know I'm only a hop, skip and a jump away if needed.

Much love from The Flower Mound

~Leanne & the guys

Mary T-Allen said...

My brother swallowed a penny when he was like 3 or so and as far as we know, it never came out (he's now 36). And did it effect him? Well, he fathered a baby to an actual crack whore, so my opinion is you'd be better off if that chewing gum comes OUT! Ha. Love you Ruby!

LH the DH said...

Get that gum out immediately!