Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Stop the Presses!

i just dropped everything i was doing in the kitchen to come blog about

There have been many times i've wanted to write about it, then i think to myself "Do my readers really want to know about my new favorite kids show?" and i talk myself out of it.
TODAY i'm convinced that, if you don't know about Yo Gabba Gabba, then i need to share it's fabulous fun with you. Even if you don't have kids you are sure to enjoy it...especially if you were a kid in the 70's & 80's. Its a total throw-back to H.R Puffnstuff and Land of the Lost kids' shows, but with electronica Devo-type music. The songs are actually fun to dance to and they encourage their viewers to get up and join in...which we do alot!
Today's cincher, which pulled me from the kitchen to watch, was the visiting dance guest, Leslie. Her dance move was called "Glitter Hands, Razzle Dazzle." She wore a crazy gold lame (that's la-MAY) jumpsuit with tons of fringe all over. I've seen her website before and its crazy! Any show that has her as a guest is GOLD.
After that, the was a guy in the "Cool Tricks" segment who could make music using only his hands. He performed "Twinkle, Twinkle" which made lil' T laugh.
You gotta check it out and let me know what you think! We DVR it, so if you don't have Nickelodeon, i can show those of you who come to visit.
Yo Gabba Gabba! Yo Gabba Gabba! Yo Gabba Gabba! Yo Gabba Gabba!

1 comment:

The Minister of Sparks & Lightning said...

Hi Kristen, I was stoked to read you post about our little show. I'm trying to put together a list of bloggers who would like to receive press releases about Yo Gabba Gabba! If you are interested send me an email at craig@yogabbagabba.com also, check out our production blog at brobee.blogspot.com Thanks!