Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Do i remember how to do this?

i can't believe its been so long since i've written...HAPPY NEW(-ish) YEAR, everyone!

There is so much i want to write about Costa Rica, i'm going to have to post some pictures and really reflect in attempts to capture its greatness. I've been waiting for just the right time to do that.

Of course, since i've been home, I've been caught up in a frenzy of New Years Goals and Resolutions...thus avoiding the computer, my number 1 distraction of all Goals and Resolutions. I've been happy to catch up with folks by reading their blogs, and finally have started to feel bad that i've been neglecting mine so.

So, I'm back! I'll be better about keeping up now that i've taken care of the following nagging necessary projects:
* Put away the Christmas decorations
* Unpacked from trip/ did mounds of laundry
* put away Christmas prezzies
* cleaned out closets & toy boxes to make room for Christmas prezzies
* took things to Good Will
* Finally put away all surgery-related items cluttered about (walker, crutches, bandages, ointments...i had an entire table set up for this stuff!)
* Cleaned off my Art desk/ studio space: ready to work!
* Got organized for my role as President of the Nacogdoches Art League this year.
* Made plans for my first teaching job in years: I'm teaching drawing to 5th graders this Friday at the Museum of East Texas. :)
* Cleaned like a crazy ADD-riddled lunatic
* rearranged some furniture to reduce clutter
* organized hats & hat boxes
* organized purses (collection?!)
* cleaned out storage room in garage
* brought in suffering, neglected plants and tried to make up for abandoning them over the holidays...:(

Sooooo....there you have it. If i had been blogging over the past few weeks, you would have been bored to tears. That's it in a nutshell.

Except for my BIRTHDAY.......that's another post.

No comments: