Tuesday, June 26, 2007

How Cancer is changing my life...part 1

1. I can't stand the thought of wasting time.


2. I'm spending the summer away from my little boy. He is supposed to swim this summer (i can't get into the pool). He's ready to be potty-trained. I'm only seeing him on the weekends.


3. I am constantly thinking "What is really important to me?" i'm still working on this one...regularly. For last year and 1/2 i've spent a LOT of time on Roller Derby....too much, i'm afeared. I LOVE it and its been a worthwhile endeavor for too many reasons to write of, but that hobby has to take a backseat to my health and family for now. This often makes me sad....its like losing a friend.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

i found this cross stitch pattern and thought of you... for a craft night, coming soon!

http://www.subversivecrossstitch.com/kits/fuckcancer.html