Monday, June 04, 2007

"You're a Blog-Tease"

My friend came up to me tonight and told me this. I know exactly what she meant, because i've repeatedly checked my fave blogs and been so disappointed when there isn't an update. Then i check it again a few more times that day to make sure i haven't missed anything...sometimes to be disappointed again. SO: sorry to those beloved readers who care enough to check here and have been let down.

Tonight i post TWO blogs in hopes of making up for it...NO--i just now resolve to write yet another blog following this one.

2 comments:

Cynda said...

Thank you for writing a blog. I'm hooked on checking your blog. When there's nothing I'm afraid you will stop writing. It's fear of loss. A common motivation to obsess.
Thank you for the intermittent reinforcement. It's more powerful than getting a mild electrical shock EVERY time, anyway.

Chrissy said...

this is better. i like multiple blogs. now i will go read the rest of them.
xoxo